Party Time!

1. Sandra says:

What a cute idea and well done those goodie bags! And I can tell you about an other girl like yours…never slept more than 30 minutes during the day and every night for her first 2 years she waked up 4-5 times…goodness I`m glad this is over too!! ( She is 6 now :))

2. shelia says:

LOL..Has a 6 year old daughter that was the same way.. when we talk about her baby years we breath a sigh of relief that we made it. 🙂
    We were sitting in the living room one night when she was six weeks old and my husband said Oh god she's asleep and we are watching tv…short lived but now funny to think about!

CUTE bags! Hope she has a great birthday. btw can't wait to see your pinwheel top!!

3. Barb says:

What cute bags! I'm so impressed with all that work.

4. Jo says:

They look great! I can't wait for my little boy to start having 'proper' parties (i.e. with friends rather than all the grandparents).

5. Carmen Rigby says:

So funny, must have been the tide or something around 2004 my 5 year old son was such a screamer my oh my…he was our fourth and FINAL. The other 3 were so easy compared to him. I'm sure we'd have hours and hours of stories to swap!

Just found your blog thru "The Pillow Talk {Swap}" flickr group.

So I'm wondering, what you are going to use your teeny hexs for? Someone told me that it was impossible to make hexs smaller than 1 inch…ha! You sure proved them wrong! 😀

6. Little Miss Shabby says:

Man, that was a rough year(s) for many of us! So, glad that time frame is in the past–maybe sometime I'll be able to look back fondly but, that hasn't happened yet–maybe once I'm older and my memory is going! LOL!!

Carmen–I'm just getting ready to blog about my little minis so be sure to stop back soon!! And definitely not impossible to make these little guys–addictive…yes! =)