Corey & the Pips

1. I have a charm pack. Cannot WAIT to get actual yardage. I’m saving my pennies for yards…hello stash! Apologies checking account!

2. Thank you for the laugh, I totally laughed out loud over your post title!! I’ve got a charm pack and a layer cake, neither or which I’ve touched because they’re just so cute, I can’t decide what to do with them!!!

3. Susan says:

I would love to get my hands on some of this,but I’m on this dreaded fabric diet! But what better excuse to break it hey!

4. Greta says:

Corey what a tease you are. This top looks adorable. I can’t wait to see the rest of it. I have a jelly roll of this that I ws lucky enough to get my hands on and I can’t wait to get some more of this line when it is released.

5. elsa says:

I want some of this fabric! it’s so cute. Haven’t found any anywhere. Really looking forward to it’s release.
    Lovely quilt, by the way!

6. Terriaw says:

I adore these prints too! I have a jelly roll so far but I haven’t decided yet what to make. Love your sneak peaks!

7. Your pinwheel is adorable! Is Elonie your daughter’s name? That’s what I had chosen if I’d had a second girl. So beautiful!

8. Kelly says:

i absolutely love this fabric, and i MUST get some SOON!

9. liz says:

Where oh where have you seen precuts? Seems like I keep seeing all these projects popping up with thsi adorable fabric on flickr and blogs but have not seen any for sale. Love your quilt too!

10. aneela says:

Flippin’ fabulous!!!!!!!

11. angela says:

Love all your work and really adore your choice of fabrics. Have recently discovered the joy of hand quilting with perle threads, having previously not been a fan of hand sewing, and am really hooked.