Inspired

1. This is one of the coolest things. How inspiring. Chloe is definitely an artist. I have something similar from when my son was about the same age (hanging on the wall in my sewing room)–I might turn it into a pillow!

2. Ellen says:

That’s WONDERFUL! All kinds of wonderful! I adore my niece & nephew’s art projects but I never thought of using one as inspiration. The two pieces are keepers for sure!

3. Manda says:

What a great idea! Looks fantastic! 🙂

4. Cassandra says:

It’s a great idea to bring paper art into a sewing form. My daughter has loved to draw since she was little, now 11. This past Christmas she wanted a Christmas stocking for our dog (and most of her current drawings are of our dog, Honey). So I enlarged one of her drawings and used it as a pattern make a stocking with Honey right on it. My daughter loved it!

5. Liz says:

What a sweet idea! I’m guessing your dd will LOVE the pillow and feel very honored to have her work “copied” in such a way! Way to go Mom!

6. Nikki says:

So cute! I need to try this idea. 🙂

7. Carol T says:

Her picture is so cute and I love your pillow. That is so neat that you were able to design something based off your daughter’s art talent.

8. Katie B says:

I love this, Corey! such a sweet idea.

9. Holly says:

What a wonderful idea! I love your daughter’s painting and the pillow you’ve created. What a lucky little girl to have her mom take inspiration from her artwork!

10. oh my goodness – that is SO, SO cool. I love it already!

11. Tina says:

Love the bright colors. Very creative little girl!!

12. Trudy says:

I love it! Sometimes the simplest designs can be so fun and cheery!

13. CanadianKristin says:

Such a treasure… her art to you and your artwork pillow for her! Samelia’s Mom (do you read her blog?) just featured a pillow with her son’s robot drawing transferred and then embroidered onto it… you two great minds are totally thinking alike!!!

14. Connie says:

Beware the “melty beads”… when my daughter was about 4 or 5 she stuck one up her nose that required a trip to the ER… other than that, they do provide hours of FUN entertainment. Cute idea to use your daughter’s artwork for a pillow! May have to try that with my grandkids now that our kids are grown.

15. You are so smart and patient to encourage her talent! It’s beautiful.

1. March 27, 2011

[…] with my other pillows?  You can read about my inspiration from Chloe’s watercolor here if you missed it.  Of course, Chloe thinks that the pillow needs to reside in her bedroom.  She […]