Birdie Stitches Block #4

1. Rhonda says:

I really like your blocks. Maybe I will gather me some supplies and see what kind of harm I can do. I have never done any embroidery but these birds are getting harder and harder to resist.

2. Jeannette says:

super cute block this month!! Thanks!

3. Janet says:

Ooh, I think this one’s my favorite do far!

4. The block is darling. I can’t wait to get started!! Thanks so much!!!!!

5. Vicki Hough says:

What a great Spring block!! I am hoping to put all of mine into a tablecloth…..no food allowed though!
    Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

6. Penny says:

Thanks for the new block. Love it !

7. Thanks Corey! It’s adorable. And great feature over at Quilt Story!

8. Every month you design a block even sweeter than the previous one! This is just darling. I finally started stitching my first block last night…I know my little granddaughters are going to LOVE this quilt. Thank you so much for the free patterns 🙂

9. QuiltStory says:

I am swooning over that block!! So so darling! Thanks again 🙂

10. Colleen says:

YAY!!! I LOVE this one. That tree is just perfect. I wish I had that painted on my daughter’s wall. 🙂 I can’t wait to get started. Work-shmerk.

11. This is too cute. I REALLY need to get caught up! And cool on your quilt being featured. Heading over there now…

12. What a pretty block! The tree is fabulous.

13. Nanette Vitamine says:

merci pour ce nouveau bloc.

14. delia says:

I saw your post on Quiltstory. I love the design! It’s still on my to-do list.

15. Carol S. says:

This block is so cute. Each time you post a new block it becomes my favorite. 🙂

16. nola says:

I LOVE this little birdie! These blocks are so fun to stitch. Thank you for
    sharing them with all of us. Can you tell me how wide the sashing is between each block. I would like to start sewing the completed ones together. Or do we need to wait until the end? Thanks, Nola

17. Kimberly says:

Sweet tree! Really looking foward to an evening of redwork!

18. Jane says:

Oh my goodness!! How could I forget a new block was coming out today!!! Darling, just darling!!

19. Heather says:

These blocks are so sweet! I love them.

20. Shelly says:

I really like all of the Birdie blocks – humour, colour, ease and proportion – fantastic. I’m even up to date with them! Thank you so much.

21. Fleurette says:

Thank you for another lovely design, I love them!

22. Val says:

Very cute design. Thank you.

23. I’m looking forward to making this beauty! And I think April Fools Day jokes are FUN! We picked one guy in our office to target this year, and had him going all day long. Thank goodness he was a good sport about it!

24. Lori W. says:

I have all my fabric and floss together – I am so excited to start these blocks!!!

Could you recommend a tutorial on pattern transfer with pdf files? I am having a hard time understanding how to get my pattern onto my fabric.

Thank you SO MUCH for these monthly blocks – I love quilting and LOVE to embroider!!! Even tho I am new at both I cannot wait to see how my blocks turn out!

Blessings,
    Lori

25. Jytte R says:

Thank you so much for this cute pattern for block 4 of ‘Birdie Stitches’.
    I have just received the Sunkissed fabrics so now I can get started.

26. Susan says:

Thank you for the lovely Birdie!

27. Deb E says:

Love these birdie stitch blocks Ready to do block 4
    Thank You for taking the time to do this for everyone
    Deb

28. Vicki Hough says:

I take my Birdie Stitches with me when I go out anywhere where I will be sitting. You have had lots of compliments on the “cute” pattern.
    We like cute!

1. April 21, 2011

[…] completed April block for the Birdie Stitches stitch-along. Birdie Stitches April […]

2. July 13, 2011

[…] is the April block from the Birdie Stichalong, I love the eggs! I used a shiny thread for those to make them stand out. I love the whimsy of the […]