Regular Programming

1. randi says:

i will say that childhood does whisk by too fast! two of my girlies are already on their own and my son has one more year with us. i will say, however, that i LOVE my relationships with my older kids. it is kind of nice to be out of the teacher role, and more in a friend role. although i do revert to teacher occasionally. 🙂

2. natalie says:

I love your do good stitches blocks!

3. Solidia says:

Your girls are beautiful!!

4. I love the flower block. Is there a pattern?

5. Ellyn says:

lovely blocks! & a beautiful 6 year old too. It does go fast, doesn’t it? My youngest is almost 15, sigh. Have not been sewing much because dd1 is home & camping out in my sewing room for a couple of weeks. I did make a few pillowcases for graduation gifts… you can see them on my blog, http://www.ellynsplace.blogspot.com

6. Chloe is adorable! (But you already know that…). Great bee blocks! Grey is amazing in combination with nearly everything, isn’t it? So fabulous with the green.

7. Margie Scott says:

Love the Neptune quarters and your daughter is adorable. Happy belated B’Day to you both!

8. Anna says:

Awww…your girls are gorgeous! My oldest will be six this summer and I can hardly believe it. I love the gray and yellow bee blocks.

9. Mary says:

I love the way the flowers are put together.

Beautiful Chloe pictures!!!

10. Angela says:

I’m right there with you sister! Way too fast, Weston’s last day of preschool was today. 🙁 Lovely blocks, as always!

11. Fiona says:

Beautiful little Chloe…. I have a Chloe too but she has to live with her mum…. (my daughter!)…
    Lovely blocks… the green and greys look stunning together…. I did want to thank you for the little birdie stitches…. I have only recently started them and loving doing them…. thanks…. thanks…
    Hugz

12. Sharon says:

What a beautiful little girl but you know that already :o) And I love those blocks. I have only stumbelled accross your blog a few days ago and am loving it :o) Your Birdie stiches is a must do as soon as I work out what fabric I am doing it in. Off to explore some more. Tanks :o)

13. Congratulations, Chloe (and mama). Our daughters are in the same class. I’m very excited about first grade, since I’m teaching. Kind of nervous about getting everything done, but excited! Goodness, your daughter has some fabulous hair!

14. Jessica says:

I love your site… I am a fan of all your blocks and your BOM program. We are offering your BOM at our quilt shop with your pattern being FREE of course because it is on your blog and we are totally rewarding YOU for all YOUR hard work! Thanks for the FREE BOM!

15. traceyjay says:

how adorable is she! 🙂

And I love love my block… thank you Corey! Yours is on the way too (sorry it’s late!)

16. Your Chloe is a little doll, and you’re right, time travels way too quickly! She must be a source of inspiration every single day….I just love pics w/ missing teeth 🙂