Birdie Stitches Block #6

1. Fiona says:

Thanks LMS….. lovely and I’m looking forward to it… I am slowly catching up and just added a couple to the Flickr group…. so many lovely ones being done….
    Hugz

2. Sandra Wilson-Courtney says:

Was looking forward to today just for the little Birdie.
    Thanks it is sweet.
    Sandra

3. Thank you for the latest block. It is so cute and I can’t wait to stitch it up!

4. Denise in PA says:

This block is so cute – I love it! (Not that they all aren’t cute, but this is so different)

5. Dee says:

What a great way to date the quilt for future generations. Love it!

6. Jane says:

Oh this is a great idea. It will be in the perfect spot on the quilt! Thank you!!!

7. Jytte R says:

I am so much in love with that little bird. Stitched the 5th block today.

8. Janice Reier says:

Love the blocks and am having fun. Is there anyone else who is having difficulty pulling 6 threads through. I have cutdown to 4 but really miss the bulky look of using six. I even tried changing to a crewel needle. Would love some tips if anyone has one.
    Thanks,
    Janice

• Letty says:

I’m using a large, shapr embroidery needle and it is working with the 6 strands beautifully – goes through like butter to my surprise. I think the trick is that it is sharp, and the eye is easy to thread with all 6.

9. Dianne says:

I LOVE, LOVE, this block. I am keeping up with these blocks & I thank you soo much for sharing. Blessings: D.

10. Pauline says:

Just gorgeous, LMS!

11. LOVE this block! I have been catching up. So fun and relaxing…

12. Another gorgeous block! Thank you. 🙂
    Hugs
    Jenny

13. Lynette says:

These are just so cool. Carefully saving each file so I can make it when I can. 🙂

14. Letty says:

I’m going to admit that I took my last stitch in the May block last night. Just in the nick of time! I love June’s!

15. michelle says:

oh my! this is too cute. all the blocks have been such fun and this one just adds to the overall fun of the quilt!! wow. thanks so much for all the great blocks…I am really enjoying this!!! I appreciate you sharing your talent with us. =) chirp on!!

16. roni hunt says:

OMG!!! this is more cute!!!! And I am making it for my lil granddaughter’s 3rd birthday in 2012…and her name is Khloe!!!!
    Thank you so much for all the work you have put into this block of the month. I appreciate it so much! and am enjoying every minute of this project!

17. I love this block!Thank you so much for sharing!!!!! Hugs!!!!! Eliana from Brasil

18. Suzanne says:

I really like this block. Finished it! You are a great pattern designer!

19. Brandie says:

OH how fun!!! Once again, SEW inspired! 😉

20. Sharon says:

Oh my these are all so cute. I have just decided to join in on this so am a a mere 6 months behind!!!! Aghhhhh ………. Off now to try and catch up some…….. till next time happy stitching

21. Judy says:

I just discovered your little birds. Love, Love, Love them. I’ve been looking for the perfect pattern for a new quilt for my college age daughter. Thank you!

22. Kris says:

Thanks so much for these fun patterns, I am catching up and will finish #3 today, hope to be caught up soon. They are going fast and are sooo cute! I am using the Buttercup line by Fig Tree Quilts. Thanks to all who suggested stabilizer-I am using a cream background and Pellon 44F works great!

23. Amanda says:

Just recently found your Birdies and am beginning to work on them soon. Could you tell me what the font is that you used on the year so that I can adjust it? I know I recognize it, but cannot find it in Word. Thanks!

1. July 13, 2011

[…] is my June Birdies Block of the Month, the original was a typography block and while it was adorable, since I’m not using any typography fabrics […]