Project Friday

1. Jane says:

What a great product. Looks like you will all be having some fun to come. My boys love doing t shirts with fabric crayons, great fun

2. Manda says:

Fab idea! Looks like a great project 🙂

3. Sandi says:

Adorable! As an alternative to the tape and newspaper, try ironing some freezer paper to the back of the fabric. It keeps the fabric smooth and taut and prevents bleed through.

4. Angela says:

I’ve never heard of these! They look so cool, I may have to try them out. 🙂

5. Chris says:

This looks like so much fun. I hadn’t seen the markers before. Hmmm, I may have to invest in some for my kiddos. I wonder if there are “boy” prints.

6. Lynette says:

How fun!! Oh, you are building terrific relationships with your kiddos. What a fantastic way to spend the summer truly together, doing one fun thing with each other every day, no matter how simple. The best kind of lasting love. 🙂

7. Ellyn says:

my 14 year old dd was hovering while I looked at this…. we went straight to SMS & ordered some for us! Will get her the markers, but I have also been wanting to teach her embroidery & this would be perfect to learn on! Thanks

8. What a sweet idea! My granddaughters would love this, little artists that they are. I bought a piece of similar fabric at the QS a few months ago w/ different style hats all over it (not sure if it was intended for coloring but that’s what I bought it for)… these prints are much more fun! I also like Ellyn’s idea of using these to learn embroidery 🙂

9. Linda says:

I loved to color as a child – I so would have loved this fabric – and still do no – how fun is that!!!

10. These look amazing! I would love to see this and maybe use it for embroidery too ^_^

Glad i found your blog!

11. Adult coloring books! Honestly, what mom hasn’t sat there and colored a few of her daughter’s coloring pages and loved doing it. What a great project.

12. Amy Buchanan says:

Oh my goodness! This looks like so much fun! I’m definitely going to hop over and grab up some of this fabulous material!

My daughter and I will have so much fun with this! Thanks for sharing the idea and the link!

13. I LOVE this idea. I’m off to order. Hope I’m not too late!!