Big old pile…

1. Jan says:

Oh, my! Talk of enabling – you make me want to stop what I’m doing and start lots of new projects…like that great stashbusting quilt, or maybe pinwheels, or how about the birdie stitchery blocks?!! Need I go on??? lol lol
    Your quilts are gorgeous, and I wannabe you when I grow up! 🙂
    Thanks, too, for the email option. I love it!

• Corey says:

Thanks so much Jan!–I know what you mean about starting up new projects–all it takes is a little bit of blog hopping and I have another dozen or so projects that I’d like to start! =)

2. carol fun says:

I love your stash of projects! I don’t think you can really call yourself a quilter unless you have partial finished projects, can you? LOL – the internet is both a blessing and a curse. I love all the wonderful quilts and fabrics I see but my list of things I want to do just keep growing exponentially. Oh well, off to sew!

3. traceyjay says:

these will be gorgeous. 🙂 I have been in love with the Sew New to Me top for quite some time…

4. Gillian says:

Oh, I adore your stashbuster blocks and the embroidery blocks. Now I feel the need to add yet another project to my current set!

5. Lynette says:

Pretty projects! I, too, totally ignored the existence of unopened/non-started projects that have been purchased when I listed all my UFOs for my Great Roundup in January. At some point I’ll address that so I can keep my motivation up to clear everything through to finished states. In the meantime, I don’t want to give myself a stroke by listing them all. hehe ;D

6. Beth says:

I love your sew new to me quilt top! Do you have pics of the full quilt top anywhere? This has inspired me to try hand quilting.

7. Stephanie says:

Loved seeing your WIP pile today! I have at least as many (very possibly more). I am afraid to drag them out and count, as I might just crawl away from the sewing room in despair. As for listing all those “future” projects I’ve already purchased fabric for: I just don’t dare (Lynette correctly assesses major stroke risk!) My goal for the rest of the year is to empty out the WIP bin, one project at a time.

• Corey says:

If only I could finish my WIP’s in one year–I’m afraid I may be even more behind than that!–definitely crawl away from the sewing room in despair worthy. =p

8. Debbie says:

What a bunch of beautiful projects! Love the hand-stitching on VQB quilt!

9. Dianne Neale says:

You have so many beautiful pieces. I’m at the stage at the moment where, to start my next project, I do need to buy some more fabric, or something to go with some of the nice bits I have.

10. Wow! They are all beautiful…the dresden plates and hand quilting are absolutely amazing!!!

11. sariah says:

You don’t have a single WIP that I don’t totally love!! They are all beautiful! Don’t you think that makes it much easier to finally find the time and energy to them? 🙂 It’s the WIP’s that ended up a bit homely that I despair about. I hate to toss them, yet I don’t want to waste more time on them.

• Corey says:

I know exactly what you mean. Sadly the ones that I don’t love have a tendancy to sit on the back burner far to long! I do love all of the ones that I shared & I am sure they will be finished quilts sometime. =)

12. vicki says:

I am not a quilter but I love to look at the things you make! You have such a talent for putting colors together and everything you make is so happy! I may attempt it someday with you as an inspiration!

• Corey says:

Thank you so much Vicki! Putting the fabrics together is my favorite part of the whole project–there are always so many fun fabrics just waiting to be turned into something fantastic. =) You will definitely be hooked if you give it a whirl!

13. I think I must have as many unfinished projects as you. Some are those I decided I didn’t like and some just haven’t gotten to. Periodically I do spend one summer or one winter finishing those projects like em or not!!! Since I have found blogging I have found a lot of uses for those unloved projects and given them a new life. Love your blog and always find something useful or inspiring each time I visit, which is to say, almost every day, shhhhh don’t tell anyone I’m here everyday!! I should be working, gardening, mowing I don’t know maybe sewing.

cathy

• Corey says:

Hee Hee!–I’m glad you stop by Cathy! I wish I could spend a summer/winter working on my unfinished projects but I know that I would be sidetracked by some other fabulousness. =)

14. Anita R says:

Love your new birdie block and all your unfinished projects! It’s nice to see I’m not the only one with several “almost done” quilts…some only need binding for me 🙁 I must have ADD. Thanks for sharing. It’s better to wait and get it exactly how you want it than just finish it for sake of finishing 🙂

15. Josefina says:

I like your works, they are beautiful.

Congratulations

have a good day

Josefina

tijerasycuchara.wordpress.com

16. Tiffany says:

That awesome block with the hand quilting – is there a pattern for that? would love to make one into a pillow!