Finally!

1. Dianne says:

I love this quilt! Great job on fabric, execution, and the quilting! it’s beautiful.

2. Jody says:

Do you have a tutorial for this quilt? Or a pattern that I can purchase? Thanks!

3. diane says:

I love this quilt. Every time I see it I swoon, I’ve looked for the tutorial…is it here on your site? Thanks.

4. Annaliese says:

I agree, the quilt is stunning! Would love to see the pattern or tute!

5. Barb says:

Your quilt is adorable…glad you got things working again~

6. Letty says:

It is so wonderful! I LOVE the hand quilting, the fabrics, everything. You are genius!

7. Terriaw says:

This is such a cool pattern! I love how each of the squares are offset, making them look like they are tumbling or dancing. The hand stitching around each square is a fabulous touch!

8. Karen says:

This is a wonderful quilt! I love your revisions to the pattern, especially the white background and hand-stitching! Hope you have a tutorial for this one.

Thanks!

Karen

9. Jeanie says:

I think this quilt is so great! I downloaded the pattern-thanks for the link. May I ask how big the center square is that is surrounded by FMF? 🙂

10. Nancy says:

Is there somewhere to find instructions for your modifed version of this adorable quilt? I’ve been clicking here and there but so far I haven’t found the magic click! I love Birdie Stitches and just started it! Thanks much!

11. Debbie `Purple says:

I love this quilt! I have been seeing this kind of decorative stitching and love it. Is it an addition to quilting? What kind of thread or floss did you use? I have a great quilt waiting for some finishing stitching. Thanks, I have really enjoyed your blog, it has inspired me to get back into sewing of all kinds!

• Corey says:

Thanks Debbie! It’s hand quilting but done using colored Perle Cotton (size 8 works great) and longer stitches instead of the smaller stitches used in traditional quilting. It adds such a fun dash of color, doesn’t it?!? =)