Blissful Quilt

1. Sounds like a great plan for your Bliss creation!

2. Helen says:

I think it would look great – a perfect winter project for your mum!

3. Rene B says:

What a cute scrap quilt! Makes me want to break out my scraps and see what I can come up with…

4. charlotte says:

Can’t wait to see it done. (Please Mom?)

5. Shelley C says:

Great idea! Am looking forward to seeing it complete!

6. ga447 says:

I am working a a Across The Sea Quilt Along and I am using “Bliss fabric”, the colors work really well.

7. Barb says:

What an awesome top!! I love love the colors

8. Lynne (Lily's Quilts) says:

I love how you left all those itty bits of selvedge in there – it gives it a more patchworky feel to me and I love that feel – as if we really are scrabbling around trying to find old scraps of fabrics in the old clothes fabric chest and make quilts from them.

9. Karen says:

LOVE it! Beautiful colors & design.

Hope to see it when its finished.

Karen

10. Sherron says:

I normally don’t care for the selvedge quilts, but the way you used it is adorable. I like the texture it adds to the quilt. Great job! I love the colors that you used- great combinations!

11. sandra parsons says:

Hi Corey- as soon as I saw that fabric I instantly knew it was Bliss!! I have been printing and saving your birdie blocks, need to finish an long overdue UFO before I can start on them, but I decided to use Bliss instead of Sunkissed. I got the idea from a friend Barb of barbscreations who used Bliss for her birdie blocks and they look lovely. I am not usually a “Brights” person- I like shabby chic, florals etc, but there was just something about Bliss and I had quite a job to track down some charm squares, plus Barb generously shared some with me as well. Aren’t quilters the kindest and most generous people?? Your birdie blocks are so sweet and I can’t wait to stitch them! Hugs, Sandy. 🙂

12. Peggy says:

I love BLISS and your scrappy quilt is sooooo cute!
    Peggy in NJ

13. Jody says:

DEFINITELY looking forward to “playing” on your quilt!!! and I love the colors! 🙂 and YES, it will be a wonderful project to look forward to! I need a quilting get-away!

14. Diana Nelson says:

Great idea for scraps. I checked out the scrap bags and they look like a great idea for small projects.

1. November 5, 2014

[…] A Daysail Moda scrap bag!  I love working with Moda Scrap bags and in fact have worked with a number of them over the years.  I made this strippy quilt using a Bliss Scrap Bag along with aqua and white yardage–you can read more about this quilt here. […]