I may be getting sucked in

1. I’m not joining in the strict sense of the word (i.e. I’m not stitching along – I’m still on my HAL and will be for some time!) but I’m really enjoying visiting all the blogs and Flickr photos and commenting, etc. – if you need a nudge to help you dive in, let me know ;o) Gorgeous palette – they’d make a wonderful quilt, go on – click on ‘check out’ so you can get started…you know you want to!

2. I’m feeling a pull too. I have created a few color pallettes but and holding off doing anymore until I get my list of projects in order. Your colors are so pretty!

3. Oh no, I’ve been trying to avoid this one too…but I’m feeling more tempted now that I’ve seen those palettes! I am tempted by the simplicity of it all though, and now by some new colors! I think you should go for it!

4. Barb says:

It is so hard not to get sucked in……but I think you should do it too…love your color choice.

5. Debbie says:

beautiful! She DID say it would be simple! 🙂

6. Jovita says:

I “pinned” this color combo a while back too .. yes, I think you should do it! Then I can ooh and aah with you .. I’m still working on Lynne’s HAL .. actually I have about 5 hexagon projects in the works, but two of them are Lynne’s “fault” LOL.

7. Lynne (Lily's Quilts) says:

Hurray – I’ve had a rubbish week and seeing you join in on this has just cheered me right up. Is that stupid?!

8. Greta says:

Really you just had to so this to me today right. I’ve been trying to avoid it too because really I just don’t need any more projects this close to Christmas but that photo is amazing. Apart from the solids you pulled I see Fig Tree Fabrics or maybe some Heather Bailey Freshcuts. Yum two of my favorite. Really now I have to think about this.

9. beautiful palette! Lynne’s right …resistance IS futile … LOL

10. Karen says:

Och Dear!
    Thanks to you I am now in! I looked at the Photocard boutique website & was immediately hooked – by the purpley/blue cool colour palette
    Think I will probably go for solids but am delighted to be part of the fun!

11. Sheila says:

I am trying hard to resist Lynne’s spell, but some of these palettes are so beautiful…..I am still working on my HAL tho.

12. I love that picture too! Those colours are so beautiful and soft. It’s like looking at a garden through an early morning mist. I bet it would make a gorgeous quilt.

13. jill says:

oh, I am so tempted by Lynne’s Dead Simple quilt-along, too. I was even over at design seed looking for a palate. The thing is, I’ve made both my boys a dead simple (ie only squares) twin sized i-spy and my daughter is just about old enough for me to start on hers . . . but I have 3 big quilts on the go right at the moment. So much fun to watch everyone else’s palates and I do love yours.

14. Gorgeous color palate. I’m so loving solids right now, but have so many things I’m working on, that I have been TRYING to resist Lynne’s QAL. I’m not sure how much longer I’ll be able to hold out…

15. Jules says:

I’m in, loving the idea of focussing on colour rather than design…….love your colour palette 🙂