Goofing Off

1. margaret says:

I love the colors Nicole (and you) picked.

2. gorgeous pillow!!! i just finished my very first quilted pillow last night! SO FUN! I’m also struggling with my sick little guy – SO NOT FUN!

3. Karen says:

Lovely fabrics, and I love the original pillow!
    Cutie patootie little one, too! Have a good evening… Karen

4. Suzanne says:

I have been tending a 3.5 yr old with a nasty head cold and a temper too. You got alot more done than I ever could.

5. Diana Nelson says:

So pretty – Colors are my favorite.

6. Angela says:

Ahhh…today my girlie woke up with a horrible cold and it’s been similar around here. I too made the mistake of attempting an errand with her….let’s just say I didn’t hang around the store. 😉

7. H2Ogirl says:

Oh my this is lovely! I’ll have to use these colors together for sure

8. randi says:

i love that stack! so pretty!

9. Tiffany says:

Can you tell me what those lovely script prints are called? This is a gorgeous bundle!

10. Gorgeous stack of fabric! Glad Eloni is feeling a little better and your sister’s cushion is going to look great!

11. Karla Schuamcher says:

I am so glad to hear that I am not the only mother who has used that line. Your daughter is beautiful, I hope she feels better soon. Your pillow is gorgeous.

12. my 2 year old is getting his last molar in and yesterday was so terrible that i nearly sold him to the circus.
    that fabric stack is gorgeous. i must ask what that gray flower print is, fourth from the top. i love it.

• Corey says:

Molars are the worst aren’t they!–I hope he is feeling tip top soon. Elonie is still a little under the weather–nothing too major & she’s been sweet as can be. Maybe she just needed to get it out of her system! That grey print is from the line of fabric “Come Quilt With Me”.

13. Jean C. says:

Hope that your little Hodini stays in her car seat…. you both your sakes…
    a little one managed to pull that here in Utah, and mom didn’t know she had…. she got outta the car and was run over… I know a mom’s worst nightmare! Make her seat belts tighter!!! Or get one she can’t do the straps/buttons on… so sad.
    On a much lighter note…. the fabric’s your sis is using are beautiful… sooo
    pretty… have fun with the class!

14. Beautiful fabric stack!