A Princess and the Pea Request

1. nicke says:

very very very cute! i love the blocks, it is going to be a beautiful quilt and so fun for your little one!

2. Beautiful! So so perfect for little girl princess dreams 🙂

3. Debbie says:

Very cute indeed!

4. Jennifer says:

I can see why those blocks are so addicting! Super cute!

Jennifer 🙂

5. Judith1005 says:

lol, I was just wondering if you were going to change direction and make this for her “big girl bed”. Because you haven’t mentioned making her new quilt from the “other” stack of fabrics you were auditioning. 🙂 I love the “princess and the pea” fabric. It is adorable. Elonie is going to feel like a princess herself.

6. I LOVE this!!!! Especially if you’re having fun, I say go for it and make a big girl quilt with it! It’s so pretty!

7. Kelly B. says:

I SO want to steal this idea! I’ve been sitting on my FFA for a while now because I couldn’t decide what I wanted to do with it. This is FABULOUS!

8. randi says:

this looks like it’s coming along wonderfully! can’t wait to see it done!

9. Alli says:

These are soooo cute! I especially love the ones with the rainbow strips! 🙂

10. It’s looking wonderful!

11. tiara says:

this is absolutely adorable!

12. Loving these blocks! I am waiting for some FFA 2&3 to come in the mail…this post makes me want to run to the post office to see if it’s in, even though I know it totally won’t be for another week, if I’m lucky!

13. Tracee says:

Princess perfect!

14. gina f. says:

i love it!!

15. Tamie says:

It’s beautiful. I would go with your gut. You can always snuggle with a bed quilt.

16. Shez says:

love it ,perfect for a girl

17. Jody says:

Oh, this just makes me smile for Elonie!! You’re going to make her feel VERY special. 🙂

18. Letty says:

I want one!!! One of my favorite stories from childhood! (Careful, I credit this story with making me what I used to call ‘critical’, and now call ‘particular’. 🙂

19. This is SUCH a cute quilt. I have those fabrics and have been wondering what to do with them. I think my granddaughter would LOVE a quilt like this, and she has a lot of pink in her room. And is QUITE the princess herself.