Joseph’s Coat Fabrics

1. Cathy says:

WOW…now those are some beautiful fabrics! Makes my old fabrics look like orphans~ ♥♥♥ None of them match~

2. Thank you for sharing… What beautiful fabrics.

3. Sandra Beck says:

Beautiful fabrics and you need to do kits that are affordable to sell.
    Great job.

4. Barb says:

Love the fabrics, I kept telling myself for years that I was going to do this design and never have…

5. traceyjay says:

we have very similar taste in fabrics you and I… 🙂

6. Kristy QP says:

Love these fabrics and the design – so bright and cheerful!

7. Jan Munson says:

Your fabric choices are wonderful! Really look like Spring. thanks for sharing them!

8. KimR says:

Wow–it is beautiful! I just love that selection of fabrics! I love seeing that you cut up the larger prints–I always think they have to be in larger, feature blocks.

9. Mary Ellen says:

Great fabrics — but where did you find the patterns? Love the cathedral window pillow and the one in the center! Would love to find the patterns.

10. Sarah says:

Thrilled to see the Cathedral Pillow I made for you in a Pillow Talk Swap years ago is still making an appearance in your home! 🙂 Love the Joseph’s Coat Pillow – beautiful!

11. Ali says:

I like seeing them all individually and knowing that the agony that I usually put myself through in the fabric shop can be reduced a little bit because as long as you pick out colors and patterns that you like together and that work toward a theme that you have in mind, it will look great. Normally I look at a variety of fabrics individually and even if I think they might be ok together, I second guess myself about how well the end project will come out. However, looking at the wide variety of beautiful fabrics and the even more stunning result of your work, I think I need to learn to relax. Thanks for your great posts 🙂

12. This is such a beautiful variety of fabrics!