Quiet

1. Cathy says:

Awww…that is a very sweet bag! Hope your daughter got many nice compliments~!

I live in Ohio also, and YES…the trees in bloom are amazing!!!

2. Jeanne M. Wallace says:

This wee Bag is cute and appears easy to make, thanks for sending it to me, I will go to my stash to see what I have,,gee I know I have enough, you take care HUGS and Cheers xox
    Jeanne

3. I live in California, and I’d like my weather back, please! I think Mother Nature is having a little dementia and got lost!

My favorite bag pattern is the Sonoma Swing Bag from Pink Chalk Studios… Fast & Easy – I’ve made dozens of them! They’re perfect for people your daughter’s size! It uses a fat quarter for the inside, and about 5 – 2.5 inch strips for the outer and handle – and has the best ever instructions for inserting a zipper – I was really impressed!

I love the bag you made! I may have to do something similar for my little Darling!

4. sarah says:

greetings from a fellow ohioan(northeast)…i agree as to the weather…what a pleasant change…

you have a beautiful daughter…reminds me of our oldest granddaughter..a budding fashionista!

thanks you for sharing your crafting talents…

5. Heather says:

That bag is just adorable and I love the fabric choices. Perfect for such a beautiful girl.

6. Judith1005 says:

Chloe is looking pretty chic. Way to go mom. I’m sure they’re are going to be the must have for birthday presents this year.

7. Lisa C says:

I had to laugh because my poor mother who thinks shoes are just a necessity had a daughter (me) who never met a pair of shoes she didn’t like! Your description of merging your tastes for the fabric was priceless! Way to go Mom!

8. Tiara says:

She is getting oh so grown up

9. GeeGee says:

Chloe is beautiful! The bag is adorable, they go well together! Good job, mom!!

10. Chris says:

Way to go Chloe! The big button was a great choice. I can highly recommend any of Anna’s Noodlehead patterns. I’ve made a couple of her bags, and she has some great styles and sizes.

11. The bag is really cute, and so is Chloe!

12. Lisa says:

Your mystery tree looks to me like a flowering plum. As far as I know it is only ornamental, and oh so lovely! Love the cute bag!

13. Sadie says:

What a great little bag 🙂 It’s the same here too, busy enjoying the warmer weather 🙂 Hope it lasts!

14. Kimberly says:

Very sweet! And Keyka Lou’s patterns are fantastic! I’ve made several and never had a problem!

15. Susan says:

Love the bag, love the tree.

16. Ryan says:

Hey! You forgot my redwood tree:(