Being Nosy

1. I think you’ve got it covered for me Corey!

2. Cindy Sharp says:

Love your picks.

I would add Leila Rose by Alex Anderson

3. Karin says:

oh, Lucy’s crab shack, yes. Love it. Have you seen Serenade? Love it too 🙂

4. Marika says:

There’s only one : La Dee Da by Erin McMorris. It’s suppose to come out in June.
    Those “coming soon” pages on fabric website are killing me sometimes. I wish everything was available now… But maybe it’s a good thing otherwise, I’d buy it all !

Is it June yet ?

5. i love all your picks

6. Jeanne M. Wallace says:

They all look pretty great to me,,but then again I like then all, such a fabraholic, as well as a Quiltaholic, Yes I am bad too awful,,HUGS and Cheers Jeanne xox

7. I’m really excited about Sweetwater’s Mama Said Sew. And I just preordered some Riley Blake ombre dots that are super cool. I’m theoretically on a fabric “diet” so I have been trying to be “good,” but it’s sure hard.

8. Carmen Wyant says:

Anxiously awaiting Brrr!, Mama Said Sew & The Simple Life. Lots of others that I would like to have too, but these are the must buys.

9. Larissa says:

What an amazing array of fabric collections you’ve shown here … I don’t think there’s one I don’t like!! Thanks for the heads up!!!

10. My husband just said I can’t read your blog anymore…I was drooling at all the beautiful fabrics and he was saying, “no, no, no”! Not really, but it is so fun to see all these fabrics coming out.

11. dana says:

oh you made my day! that tiny floral (top row, second from left) in antique flower is probably my favorite fabric of all time (in all 4 colors). i stalked shops and bought tons on sale from the first run. now i can use it with abandon and buy even more 🙂 THANKS for the good news!!

12. Patrice says:

well I”m waitin’ on all of these NOW 🙂 !!!!!

Love the anticipation!

13. Linda says:

Ooooh! They are all so pretty! I am going to have to start saving so I can buy lots of new goodies.

1. April 13, 2012

[…] case you wondered why Vintage Modern wasn’t on my list of anxiously awaiting….It’s because I already had some on the way. =)  They arrived yesterday and yes, they […]