Fusion Blanket Crochet Along

1. PennyDog says:

Blogged it! http://pennydog.wordpress.com/2012/06/19/fusion-blanket-crochet-along/

Got to frog my first attempt but then I’m there with you!

2. Peggy says:

What is the best tool to buy for cutting fabric and measuring? Have never quilted, but am going to start. Love what you do.

• Corey says:

Olfa products are great–they have self healing mats, rulers, and rotary cutters. When I very first began making quilts I used an 18″ x 24″ cutting mat, a 6 1/2″ x 18 1/2″ ruler, and the 45 mm sized rotary cutter. As I used the products more, I realized I wanted some larger items and I purchased a 36″ x 59″ cutting mat (I am on my 2nd one–I love this size–it fits on my table top and makes cutting so handy), a 4″ x 36″ ruler, and the 60mm size rotary cutter. These last three items are what I pretty much use exclusively now, I use my 6 1/2″ x 18 1/2″ ruler pretty much equally as often as my larger 4″ x 36″ ruler. And I still use my smaller cutting mat if I’m working on a smaller project or to take along when I’m teaching classes. I very seldom use my 45 mm rotary cutter anymore. You are going to have so much fun!

3. I haven’t started cutting yet but I will keep a look out for it all happening. I do have the yarn ready

4. Karen Seitz says:

My friend and I are joining you. I am using fabric from the California Girl collection, and Michelle is using Punctuation plus other retro prints. We’ve started making our blocks, and I have some of them blanket stitched. The crocheting is where I will need help, but my pal is a pro.

5. randi says:

Oh, such pretty fabrics!

6. hafza says:

Oh i love this…and I’m joining. Hope I manage with other on going projects. May I know the size of the finished blanket?

7. Cherilyn says:

I love this!!! I just picked up a Ruby layer cake I think I will use. What type of yarn aRe you using?

8. Erin Hutchinson says:

I hope to give this a try as a project that I make with my yarn-loving twin sister (I’m the quilter).

9. Donna says:

I would not be able to start til after the 1st of next month. I’m going to the Vermont Quilt festival. But I would love to join in on this.

10. Amanda Rose says:

I’ve already started my fusion quilt! Its good to know I can join a few others.

11. Angela Garcia says:

I love this…and I’m joining.

12. Linda says: