Wednesday WIP

1. What a beautiful line of fabric, love the look of the blocks you’re making.

ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk

2. Vickie says:

Here is what I have been working on. Any advice? Thanks!

3. Peg says:

Oh my gosh – I LOVE these fabrics! The picture took my breath away. And the blocks you’re making with them are beautiful – can’t wait to see the finished quilt!

4. Marilyn says:

oh…those fabrics are just beautiful..I think the swirl is my fav…And the blocks look like so much fun!!!!!!

5. Toni says:

Those fabrics are so pretty! And the blocks you are working on are gorgeous! But yes, they look very time consuming! Can’t wait to see more!

6. SueAnn W says:

Yummmmmmm !

7. CathyK says:

Oh goodness! That new line looks beautiful! And those blocks…gorgeous!!!

8. I love everything you produce. I’m currently working on a drunkard path quilt with our latest kid painted fabric … I need more time.

9. CJ says:

Lovely prints and that block is lovely.
    Can you tell me the name of the solids you have in the first stack??

• Corey says:

Yes!–They are Just Peachy(9617-278), Elephantastic Pink (9617-277), Tiffany Box (9617-291), Biscayne Bay (9617-290). All of them are RJR cotton supreme solids.

10. Anjeanette says:

Ooh! How fun! I love working with new fabric lines and coming up with fun ideas. I’m sure your quilts are going to be lovely! If you ever need a pattern tester, I am always available;)

11. Nancy of IN says:

I made a skirt for granddaughter this week; I just finished the hand sewing tonight and will mail for her Saturday or Monday.

12. wendy says:

gorgeous fabrics. Is that not a Swoon block?

• Corey says:

It is similar as they are both inspired by the same 1930’s traditional block. Swoon is a supersized version and for my block I redesigned the center of the block. You can see all the names that the original block was published under in my post. I find the history of quilt blocks fascinating!

13. elsa says:

Love your block ~ so pretty in the colors you’ve chosen. It reminds me of the Swoon block a bit.
    I’m working on a Pickle Dish quilt ~ have 39 of 72 arcs done, it’s also very time consuming. I’m doing it very scrappy with no fabric repeats. Loving it so far!

14. Sylvia says:

Nice block! I’m working on Christmas gifts now. Pillows , Lap quilts and Pot Holders. I’m just learning. SO much fun!!

15. Sarah says:

Very pretty blocks. They are very similar to Swoon blocks, just with a different centre.