Quilty Stitches Sampler Thread Colors

1. Jackie says:

Thank you for the suggested list. Would you happen to have a stitch count for the individual quilt blocks?
    Thanks again.

2. Ashley Williams says:

Eeeeee I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!

3. Karee says:

I am so grateful for your clever stitchery. I am recovering from Achilles surgery and my sanity after 8 wks would have been in question… were it not for your delightful cross stitching project. Thank you!

4. Peggy says:

That is the cutest project…..I’m thinking a trip to Michaels may be in order tonight 🙂
    Thanks!

Peggy in NJ

5. Lluisa says:

Thanks for this project!

6. Nancy of IN says:

I have plenty floss so I will just use it. Will you again tell the size of fabric needed?
    Thanks

7. I will use a mix of DMC and Weeks, and silks..and I will be working on Linen about a 32 ct I think.

8. Sherri Gibson says:

I will be at the Carlisle Inn this weekend for a Quilt Retreat. I’ll bet I can find a shop with thread!

Thanks for all you do!

9. Cindy says:

I’m going to try to do this project with you. I just recently finished hand therapy for a severely broken radial bone, and have been told to take it easy. I’m going to yse 14 count white aida with bright colored floss I have on hand. Hopefully I can keep up!

10. Cristina says:

Can’t wait to get started!!!

11. melissa says:

Thanks for the list. I think I’ll go with these so I don’t have to think much! :/

12. whit says:

I am sooo excited for this! but I was out shopping today and noticed that the store doesn’t carry a DMC 672 floss color? I also noticed that you have the DMC floss number listed twice? Thanks!

13. barbe says:

i shouldn’t have been tempted, (but i am), i started looking through my thread and such and have very guilty feelings for neglecting my cross stitch passion since i developed a quilty passion. lol its good to dip back in again, and aida is easy stitching on the eyes, i mostly stitch on 28ct linen, but i like the oatmeal, kind of like a good muslin, thanks again for the idea.

14. toni spencer says:

This is a perfect addition to my there stitch projects…? so excited.

15. Tricia M. says:

Hi… I was writing out the thread colors when I noticed that # 958 and #470 are listed twice right after each other.

Are these suppose to be different #’s?

Thanks for some feedback on the matter.

In Kind Regards,
    Tricia

• Corey says:

In some cases I am using both the Sullivan’s thread and the equivalent DMC thread when the colors are different enough from each other.

16. Beverly Eby says:

I have cross referenced the threads listed on the individual blocks with this list above and wondering on which blocks I am supposed to use the following threads: 45047, 45087, 45107, 45156, 45163, 45452, 45496?????

Then there are two colors listed on specific quilt blocks that do not show up on this list. They are 45075 (Block 15) and 471 (Block 12).

On block #5 I believe there was a transposition of the color names with the numbers listed on the first line. DMC 351 is a coral color NOT dark grey.

Please send me a response via email. I want to get started on this project but want to get clarification before starting. I make enough errors on my own; don’t need to pattern to mislead me. Thanks.