Sweet As Honey Blog Tour

1. Judy says:

I really like this pillow. Are you going to have a pattern available? I just might try to make this from your pictures. I am just getting back into quilting and making hexies. Love your work.
    Judy

2. Susie says:

This pillow is sooooo gorgeous! I just love it! And, I love how you “let it tell you what to design!” What a treasure you have created!!

3. Lynne Tilley says:

Just beautiful! I just love the way you put it together! This is the neatest line of fabrics. Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed it so much.

4. Annie says:

The fabric colors in this line are SO pretty. Your pillow design is awesome! Much too fiddly for my patience which makes me appreciate your work all the more. The hexies within the hexies are cuter than cute!

5. corey, this pillow is absolutely sensational! the detail you’ve added is incredible. it makes me want to go frolic in fields of wild flowers! xox

6. Maxine Ramey says:

This was such a beautiful idea! I was so inspired to give it a try and my tiny hexagons are almost finished! I love what you did with the bee! Thank you for sharing.

7. Cheryl says:

Very cute pillow. I love the quilting by the insects.

8. That is the cutest pillow ever!!! Every time I see one of your pillows I have a new favorite!! You are amazing!!

9. Amanda says:

Corey, this is crazy awesome!!! Your work is impeccable and I honestly kind of hate that I’m following you on the blog tour 😉 Superb!

10. Corey it turned out great! I enjoyed watching it grow on IG. I still haven’t started my project. I’m getting my hands on a few more prints this weekend. Hmm.

11. Sherry says:

Your pillow is amazing, I love this fabric and the way you used it. I must have some of this fabric.

12. Greta says:

So I think I heard that pillow say it wanted to come live with me 😉 It looks amazing! Thanks for sharing another great project.

13. Melissa says:

This is a fabulous design as well as execution. Lovely!

14. Lynn says:

This is adorable!!

15. Susan says:

It has your usual distinctive flair. I really like what you did with the hexagons. I don’t think that would have occurred to me in a thousand years, but it’s so darned cute!

16. Sue Bennett says:

That is a sweet pillow. Love how you used the fabric that way.