Bonnie & Camille Fabric Swap Sign-ups!–SWAP IS FULL
SWAP IS FULL!
Emails will be sent out tomorrow.
Here it is folks!–Judging by the great response, there are a lot of Bonnie & Camille fans out there! This is the official sign-up post for Round 1 of the swap–here are the details:
- This swap will be open to 40 participants (myself included). This swap will include fabrics from any of Bonnie & Camille’s fabric lines with the exception of Cotton Blossoms & Simple Abundance. You’ll find a complete list of the fabric lines we are using listed below.
- Each participant will purchase 3 yards of 1 Bonnie & Camille Fabric.
- Fabric must be new, unwashed, and from a smoke free environment.
- Cut your yardage into 10″ squares, 40 squares total. Press your fabric and remove the selvages before cutting.
- Ship the squares to me by June 24. This gives you 4 weeks to purchase the fabric, cut into squares, and ship them.
- Place your squares into a ziploc bag along with an index card listing your name, mailing address, and email address. Also include a self addressed, stamped envelope so I can mail your 10″ layer cake bundle back to you. I will not be billing anyone via paypal for the return shipping. Double check that the cost of your SASE is equivalent to the cost of mailing the squares to me. Priority shipping is required as the return package will weigh over 13 oz.
- This swap will only be open to US participants.
- Choose a fabric that has not been chosen by another participant. We want all the fabrics in our 40 piece layer cake to be different. All participants must join the Bonnie & Camille Fabric Swap flickr group. Once you have decided on the fabric you will using, check to make sure it has not been chosen by another member by checking the flickr group. If the fabric has not been chosen by another member, upload an image of the fabric, along with the fabric line and specific print/color information to the flickr group.
- You will receive a 40 piece layer cake bundle of 40 different 10″ squares of Bonnie & Camille fabrics.
Once I receive all of the squares, I will have everything back out in the mail to you in 2-3 weeks.
Some of you questioned the availability of some of the older lines we are using. I was able to find fabrics from even the oldest lines I had listed just by googling. Of course, your local quilt shop is a great place to check–I know mine have great selections of Bonnie & Camille fabrics. If you can’t find something older that’s fine!–Choose yardage from a newer line. =) Each line has between 35-40 different prints available–since we’re working with 7 different lines, that’s approx. 245 different prints!
Interested in Joining in the fun?
Email me the following information to join in (use the bright pink “contact me” button on the upper right side of my blog.
- Your Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number (Just in Case)
- Blog Address (if you have one)
- Flickr ID (I will send you an invite to join the group once you’ve been confirmed into the swap)
After you have been confirmed into the swap, I will email you back the address to send the 10″ squares to.
Here are the lines we are working with:
Sign ups are on a first come, first serve basis–so get those emails to me quickly!–Once we are full, we’re full! I’ll look at hosting a round 2 depending on the numbers and how this one goes.
Note: I will be out this evening(track meet time!)–so if you don’t hear back from me right away, don’t fret. =)