Bonnie & Camille Fabric Swap Sign-ups!–SWAP IS FULL

1. Lisa McGriff says:

I have sent my email and asked to join the flickr group! Off to stalk fabric stores!

2. Kay says:

Sent my address and email to you. How do you join Flickr?

• Lisa McGriff says:

Kay, are you talking joining for the first time? Go to http://www.flickr.com and there should be a “Sign Up” thingie in the upper left hand corner. It’s free so go for it. Once you sign up then come back to this post and click on her link to request acceptance to the group.

• Gai Butler says:

Hi Kay, Just wondering, do you need to belong to Yahoo to join Flickr or is there another way to join? Any advice greatly appreciated.

3. Betty Harden says:

Sent info to join swap but I too need to know how to join Flickr.

• Lisa McGriff says:

Betty are you talking joining for the first time? Go to http://www.flickr.com and there should be a “Sign Up” thingie in the upper left hand corner. It’s free so go for it. Once you sign up then come back to this post and click on her link to request acceptance to the group.

4. Leslie Legros says:

Hi! I left a comment previously for the swap, but I live outside USA, so please cross me off the list!
    Thanks, Leslie

5. I sent you two emails with half the info I each! Sorry!

6. Jeannie McCormick says:

I would like to join but do not know where to purchase the fabric in the Pittsburgh area. I thought I had sent this email previously.

7. Jessie S says:

I sent an email to join the swap but forgot to add my email address. Opps.
    It’s jabeybaby @ yahoo .com

8. Jerri says:

Here’s my e-mail requesting to join. How do you join flicker?
    jwedam@comcast.net

9. Jennifer says:

I can’t believe I missed the swap :(. Please let me know if you plan to do another one. Thanks.

10. Jodi says:

Can’t believe I missed the swap. Didn’t get to my blog reading until after 10pm. Maybe next time.

11. Abby says:

So sad I missed it!!!!

12. Gina Snyder says:

Oh boo! Just now checking emails, since I’ve been busy with family this Memorial Day weekend. Please let me know if you do this again!

Hugs,
    Gina

13. Becky says:

Oh bummer ~ I think I missed out. I checked my email too late. Sure hope you decide to make a second group – would really love to participate in this swap!!

Thanks,
    Becky

14. Briawna says:

If you do a round 2, let me know. There are a few LQS in my area that carry some older B&C lines. I didn’t even see this until tonight! That went fast!

15. Greta says:

Dang it-I was really hoping to do this but wasn’t online yesterday. Let me know if you do a round 2 or if you have anyone drop out.

16. Karin Vail says:

so bummed I missed it – I even have a large enough chunk of the ”aqua dots” (white dots on aqua background) from ‘Bliss’ hoarded 🙁