International Quilt Market Part 1

1. Marie-Claire says:

Merci de partager avec nous les belles foto’s des quilt bonne journée Marie-Claire

2. Congratulations on having your Jelly Bean Quilt in the Quilt Market, I think that you must’ve felt like a child in a sweet shop at that place. All that fabulous fabric and loads of beautiful quilts, ooooooh heaven………
    I really like the Quilt that’s designed like a Colour Wheel, with the white hexagons and diamonds popping out. Deceptively simple but actually really complex, and way beyond my ability methinks.

3. Kathy h says:

Wonderful to see your jelly bean quilt was at market. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I always enjoy seeing them.

4. Chris Porter says:

Such incredible work – thank you so much for sharing. I wish I’d been there – but then again, it’s probably better for my purse that I wasn’t!! xx

5. Judy Blinkenberg says:

Your quilt is just wonderful! Congrats to you. And thank you for showing these new fabric lines. I have not seen any of these and plan on buying some.

6. Mary Ann says:

Thanks for sharing………Love seeing pics from Quilt Market…..

7. Gladys Hontz says:

To say the least.the quilt is a beauty!! So glad you shared news from Quilt Mkt., can’t wait to see and learn more. THANK YOU!

8. Carla says:

Oh wow. I went to Portland market last year. It was amazing. I wanted to move into one if the booths there. So many beautiful things to see. Anyway, I finished the quilt for our Bee Purposeful group and will mail on Wednesday. Can you give me the address please? Have a great week. Your quilts look wonderful displayed at Market

9. Jeifner says:

How fun to see your quilt “in action”. Thanks for the photos and the sneek peek into market.

10. Sherri says:

It was so fun to meet you! I am always so inspired by your work, and it was fun to find out you were truly as wonderful as I thought.