Fabric Design Fun

1. Diana Nelson says:

The posie block is really cute and one that I would love to have in a mini size. I’d also like to know if there is a resource where we could go to find out how you resize a block from a standard size to a mini. As you know mini quilts are becoming quite popular but resizing the blocks can be difficult depending on what size your mini block is. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Margaret says:

very pretty designs on your fabric and also like what you have made here. very mini, I find mini hard to do but if there is a tutorial will have a go!

3. Greta says:

Can other people order your fabric from Spoonflower? I need this in my life now 🙂 And seriously I think you should send these to Moda-I would buy this collection.

4. Kathleen O'Grady says:

Corey, I can so see a collection of fabric with your name on the selvage!! I sure hope some of the fabric companies see what you have designed. What pretty fabric you created, I love the little cherries!

5. Claudia says:

The posies are adorable! Just when I was thinking that they are a bit too large for what I want to use them for, you came up with the minis and I am looking forward to your instructions because that’s just what I need! Thanks for sharing!

6. Kay says:

Beautiful fabric design!! The link for Spoonflower doesn’t work though.

7. Love your fabrics and those posies are so adorable!!

8. Marie-Claire says:

Les tissues sont magnifique bonne journée Marie-Claire

9. Joanna says:

I wish I had decent drawing skills! I’d love to dabble on Spoonflower with my own fabrics. Yours are so sweet looking!

10. Amy says:

I love love love your fabrics! Such soft colors but refreshing at the same time. I hope you dabble more in fabric design. Would love to see what you come up with!

11. Paula says:

Corey, those mini posies are just the cutest! Looking forward to your instructions to give them a go. Thank you! xx

12. Krystal Ray says:

I love the t-shirt you had made; where did you have it done?