Quilty Stitches Block 13

1. Heather says:

I think I finally decided to frame mine. Pillows don’t last at my house, too many kids and dogs. I don’t want to see all those stitches ruined with who knows what and dog hair! REALLY looking forward to receiving the fabric back! I need to figure out what to do with them now.

2. Tami says:

I LOVE that fabric! IT would look wonderful as a pillow! You have the eye for color, CorEy!

3. Karen says:

I’m loving this stitch-along so much, it just suddenly occurred to me that if there are only 3 blocks to go that it will soon be over! Now I feel a little sad 🙁 But I’m sure I can find plenty of other projects to entertain myself with!!
    As for the frame v pillow thing – I’m with Heather, my cat would totally wreck all my stitches in 3 seconds flat! Mine will be safely framed. I do love that fabric though, it goes beautifully with your sampler! xx

4. Kay Lemieux says:

What perfect fabric! I think it will look lovely as a pillow.

I think I am going to frame mine and put it up in my ‘soon-to-be’ sewing room. This is such a great stitch-along. It’s my first cross stitch and I am loving it! Thank you.

Kay

5. Shirley says:

I’ve been trying to start this adorable project for way too long so finally worked on my first block last night. I know I’m late to the party but so excited. I think your idea to make this a pillow is awesome! Thanks for all the great block patterns!

6. Christine M says:

What good timing. I just finished block 12 last night! I think I am going to frame my sampler but will make up my mind once all the stitching is done. Thanks again for sharing these patterns with us Corey.

7. Karee says:

You pillow fabric is perfect. It will be a treasure!

8. Karen Seitz says:

Eek — I think I see some peeks of my Bonnie and Camille fabric in that first photo! I’m getting excited to see the variety of patterns in my mailbox. And I will be hunting for some of that cute fabric. I will probably frame my sampler once it’s finished, and since I am using the same colors as you, that fabric will work perfectly as a mat for my sampler!

9. Karen Seitz says:

Yay! My package of Bonnie and Camille goodness arrived today (Wed). What a great assortment of patterns and colors. Thanks to all in the group and especially to Corey for coordinating the whole thing!