Playful Petals Blog Tour

1. Mary Aria says:

This is a great idea. I love following you and I just signed up for Amy’s blog. Look forward to the rest of the Blog Tour!

2. Sue H says:

Love how your mother hand-quilted your quilt in the rainbow colors using simple stitches!

3. LINDA says:

THANKS AMY! These are such beautiful projects!
    HAPPY STITCHING!

4. Karen says:

I have never appliqued before, but I have these dupioni silk fat quarters that I want to use for applique. I was thinking about using fusible interfacing and do the turn inside out method. Does that sound like a good idea? I don’t know how the interfacing will work with the silk.

5. Colleen says:

Thank you for doing the book and being so sharing. Appliqué the “a” word.i have not done appliqué they way its usually thought of in the quilting world. I appliqué repairs for my grandchildren’s favorite, blankets, pillows, stuffies. Appliqué to fix their favorite treasures makes both of us very happy
    My question is how do you hold the appliqué piece so as you sew around everything comes out even no puckers or wrinkles I’ve hade more than a few times that I’ve had to add embrodery to cover appliqué boo boos
    Colleen

6. charlotte m. says:

It looks like a great book, Corey. I have put it on my Christmas book wish list which I make and give to my hubby every year. I shall have fun hopping to see all the other bloggers too.

7. Susan says:

This looks like a wonderful book!

8. Found you from Kathy’s Quilts site. So happy to visit and see so many wonderful petals for inspiration. I made an X and O quilt from a bunch I made last year.. you are inspiring me to finish the peel border and get to hand quilting it. Looking forward to this little hop you are hosting.

9. Jane Thomas says:

I have had the best time going from site to site and have spent the better part of today doing just that. Lovely work by some talented ladies.