A Quilty Stitches Finish

1. melissa says:

Very nice! I fell behind on mine and have a bunch of blocks to stitch still. My problem is I’m not finding it in my cross stitch box. So, I’ll need to find it first!

2. Karen Seitz says:

I love your idea of stretching your sampler on canvas. I finished my stitching a few weeks ago but am still trying to locate some of that perfect ditsy floral from Joann’s that you showed us so that I can make my first attempt at creating a small quilted wall hanging. I am going to have to go farther afield than my local Dayton Joann’s in my search!

3. Jeanie says:

I’m far from finished, but I have enjoyed the whole process. Your finished stitching looks stunning!

4. Debbie says:

Great finish for this project!

5. Dorothy Schreyer says:

Love the idea of putting this on a canvas! I want to do each one and turn into the center of a hexagon, for Christmas ornaments. But, having just moved and living in box world, maybe next year!

6. Christine M says:

Your quilty stitches look great on the canvas. I was lucky enough to have a square frame, that had been waiting 11 years to be used, that my stitching fitted in perfectly. Thanks again for this fun stitch-a-long.

7. Debbie Miner says:

That is so wonderful … it’s like you’ve picked out all my favorite blocks! 🙂 glad you went with the canvas

8. Joan says:

Your sampler is lovely and I love your framing idea. Looks great!

9. Dianne says:

Oh dear, progress on my has ground to a halt in favour of hand quilting and sock knitting. Your is gorgeous tour, and I might just steal your idea if/when I finish mine! Thanks for organising quilts stitches. It’s a great idea

10. Heather79 says:

Oh, I love it on the canvas! I think it makes it look modern and cool. I have all the stuff to get sewing…this post is the push to start me sewing (if I only had a babysitter… 😉 )

11. Carla says:

Great idea to mount it on canvas. So cute!

12. Karen Leung says:

OMG, I just found this quiltystiches today! I want to make it too, look so much fun! LOVE!

13. Dodie Peltier says:

just saw a post about this on FB this morning – this has now become my next project. Love it!

14. Svannah Morse says:

Hi. Someone just introduced me to this and I’m in love!!

But I’m curious if you have all the patterns in one file with colors for each block to make it easier for us late-comers. If not, thats ok.

🙂