Block of the Months

1. Diana Nelson says:

Signed up for the Sweetwater BOM but no info on how to pay for it.

• Corey says:

Here’s the product link to sign up: http://www.thesweetwaterco.com/?product=feed-company-block-of-the-month After filling out the info., at the bottom of the screen you hit “sign up now”. Then you will be told that it has been added to your cart. Go to the top of the screen and hit the little cart icon to finish checking out(sounds like this may be the part you skipped)–it’ll ask you for your address/payment info. etc. So glad you are joining in the fun!–I think it’s a wonderful BOM!

2. A says:

I signed up for the Sweetwater blocks. I’m looking forward to sewing them up. I enjoyed your Quilty stitches and now need something to do as a hand work project.

• Corey says:

I always love having a hand project–especially during the winter. I am really looking forward to the Sweetwater project. It’ll be fun to have friends stitching along! =)

3. Karen says:

I knew I should have signed up for the Fig Tree BOM! I waffled because it is so much of a mystery and when I decided I would join it was too late. I did get in on the Fig Tree version of the Modern Building Blocks BOM.

• Corey says:

I did the same thing Karen–I debated about it and then when there was just a couple spots left I jumped in. The Fig Tree Modern Building blocks was one I really thought about also but waited just a bit too long. =) Now every time I see those blocks I think I should have joined in!

4. Karen Seitz says:

I’ve signed up for the Sweetwater BOM as well, and one of my quilty resolutions for 2015 is to stay up to date on the embroidery. That shouldn’t be difficult, but sometimes things slide… 🙂