Happy Monday!

1. Peg H says:

Oh dear – so sorry to hear that Murphy’s law took over on Friday! What a trying day for all of you.

Love the “panel” you put together! If you like how it turns out will you make it available for others to purchase? 😀

Here’s to a fantastic week for you & yours!

2. June says:

Just wanted to say hello and ask where you live. My maiden name is Yoder and I’m from northern Indiana.

3. Karen Seitz says:

Thanks for sharing your woes with us. There is comfort in knowing that others have days like that and that it’s part of being human, I guess. I hope those issues are resolved for you at this point. Believe it or not, I am sitting her waiting for the exterminator who was just here 5 weeks ago (hope I don’t have to pay again), and I need to contact the plumber who has been out twice to determine the source of a slow leak because it is not fixed. Unfortunately, I am already $500 deep into this project and have had the wall redone once. It is soggy once again. 🙁

I love your patchwork print! Can’t wait to see what you do with it. And please show us Chloe’s fabric when it arrives!

• Corey says:

Oh boy!–Hopefully all is resolved soon(and somewhat inexpensively!). I will be happy to share Chloe’s fabric when it arrives–I’m sure she’d love if I share it as well–she’s pretty happy with her accomplishment.

4. Patricia says:

Great Christmas design!

Patricia C

5. Linda Fleming says:

They say that trouble comes in threes!

Love your fall bundle and Christmas cheater fabric.

6. Diane says:

What is that dandelion fabric called? I love it!

7. Jerri says:

YES!, Will it be made available to purchase? I am not “artsy”, which is why I like quilting and sewing, it is math!

Just last night, my dishwasher gave me an F2 error. Had to get online and find out what that was all about. Appliances!!!

• Corey says:

Appliances can be a bit snaggy can’t they! =) If I am happy with the fabric when I receive it, I plan to make it available. =)

8. Jody says:

I also would LOVE to see what Chloe came up with!! Fun to see her catch the bug. 🙂

9. dispack says:

mmmm love your purple and mustard pull

10. Chris Porter says:

Lovely colour combo – look forward to seeing what you make with it. The new fabric is great, too. Here’s hoping this week is less expensive! Hugs x

11. Susan says:

Love that cute Christmas fabric – please let us know when it’ll be out! Your week has got to get better!

12. debbie w. says:

Hi, I saw your mention of Instagram in a previous post, so I went to add you but I accidentally typed IMSHABBY instead of LMSHABBY. Ooops…that was a bit of a surprise LOL!! xx debbie