Birchen Quilt

1. Camille says:

Your tutorials are always fabulous Kimberly. I love AGF. Their fabrics have beautiful drape and the feel is so yummy. Thanks for the pattern.

2. Toni says:

Very informative tutorial – looks easy to follow. Thanks for sharing!
    Looking forward to others you post

3. Patricia says:

Your fabrics are pretty. Thanks for the pattern.

4. Lori M. says:

Love the Petals and Plume picks……..Great color choices…for the rest of your blocks…

5. Judith Blinkenberg says:

I think these fabrics are perfect for this block. As soon as I study this pattern and what fabrics it needs, this is the line I will use!! On another note, why not go buy a new Bernina!! They will have some new 7 series coming out in April or May.

6. Marie-Claire says:

Magnifique bravo

7. Rosemary says:

I downloaded this pattern and like it. I actually love the mini. I’m a miniholic!!Looks great!!

8. Kimberly says:

This was awesome! Thanks for the quick tips and video!

9. Terry says:

Your video was fantastic. I just love AGF fabrics. Not only is the fabric wonderful to work with, your designers make it so beautiful. I have never heard of the triangle paper and am excited to try this method for multiple HST’s. Thank you for showing how to use it.

10. Janice says:

Don’t you just hate it when you are in the middle of something like that and have machine problems? Your mini turned out beautifully and those fabrics just pop. Good luck on your machine.

11. Margherita says:

Very well done, very well understood.

12. Kathleen Dalecio says:

Wonderful video tutorial! You’ve broken the steps down enough that they’re not overwhelming. Thank you for this perspective and your tips for dealing with the bias edges.

13. cori says:

Thank you, how nice to have a step by step teacher by my side.

14. Karen B says:

What a great tutorial! Very concise and simplified. Makes me want to try one. It looks so intensive and complicated at first. Have triangle papers, but forget to use them usually.
    All your tutorials are great.

15. I love your mix of fabrics. Although I love the Bear and Friends line, especially with the bears sitting there looking so peaceful, those cute bears weren’t used in the demo quilt. Your quilt looks much prettier! I’m glad to hear it is easy to sew together, too. Thanks for sharing. I’m glad to hear good news about the Elna. My machine, my Juki, is at the Juki factory getting fixed. It’s been gone for three weeks now. Oh, alas. Thank goodness I kept my little Brother Runway. I can’t quilt on it, but I sure can sew seams.

16. bonnie says:

I really like the Maker collection… it is so me

1. February 24, 2015